The review on the presentation and preview of passion project

This week we’ve working on the presentations about dramas we picked. All the classmates gave the information that are really useful to understand those dramas which are Waiting for Godot and The Importance of Being Earnest. As for me, I had the topic of discussing the art of tragicomedy. Tragicomedy is word that is quite easy to understand. Tragic and comedy, The whole word is made out of these two words. However I found quite tricky to connect this to the show: Waiting for Godot, since this show is about nothing, nothing was happened at the end. I thought preforming part of it might be a good way to give the audience a brief glance of the show, so that is way I preform a little part of it when I was presenting.
I am quite confused about the passion project because Mrs.T told us to think bold and try to do a big project. However my original plan was to make a LOGO model for my future home and select all the furniture myself, also calculate how many years would I need to make money to have that house on the depending on my ideal career. It is not a huge project and it is all about myself instead of the world. So I am really confused should I stick with my old plan or should I think of another one.

One thought on “The review on the presentation and preview of passion project

1. Hi Jay .. I like that fact that you are listening to things that I say and reflecting on how you can make improvements to your learning that way. However, you also need to be sure of your own abilities and decisions too, considering the opinions of others but also being confident in yourself: this is part of the Leman Learner Profile. Your passion project can be about yourself – it doesn’t have to be about a global issue – if it’s something you are passionate about. Your plan to design your own house, including a budget and a timeline, sounds like a big plan – and a good one. I look forward to seeing it.